BCNN1-bsl-image-march-2014.jpg
ATLANTA, GA, (March 3, 2014) - Bestselling authors, Van Moody (The People Factor - Nonfiction) andPatricia Haley (Humbled - Fiction) lead the bestsellers list of Black Christian authors on the March 2014 edition of the Black Christian News/Black Christian Book Company National Bestsellers List.
BCNN1.com has also released the March 2014 edition of the BCNN1/Amazon.com Kindle E-book Bestsellers List. This list ranks African-American Christian e-books based upon their sales rankings in the Amazon Kindle e-book store. Also, BCNN1 is releasing the March 2014 edition of the BCNN1/Barnes & Noble Nook E-book Bestsellers List. This list ranks African-American Christian e-books based upon their sales rankings in the B&N Nook e-book store.
March 2014 Top 10 Black Christian Bestsellers List (Non-fiction)
1. The People Factor: How Building Great Relationships and Ending Bad Ones Unlocks Your God-Given Purpose by Van Moody (Thomas Nelson)
2. Uncommon Marriage: Learning about Lasting Love and Overcoming Life's Obstacles Together by Tony Dungy, Lauren Dungy and Nathan Whitaker (Tyndale Momentum)
3. America the Beautiful: Rediscovering What Made This Nation Great by Ben Carson (Zondervan) 
4. Captivated: Beholding the Mystery of Jesus' Death and Resurrection by Thabiti Anyabwile 
5. Kingdom Woman: Embracing Your Purpose, Power, and Possibilities by Tony Evans and Chrystal Evans Hurst (Tyndale)
6. United: Captured by God's Vision for Diversity by Trillia J. Newbell (Moody Publishers) 
7. Reclaim Your Soul: Your Journey to Personal Empowerment by Cindy Trimm (Destiny Image) 
8. Gifted Hands by Ben Carson (Zondervan) 
9. The Uncommon Life Daily Challenge by Tony Dungy (Tyndale) 
10. The 21-Day Financial Fast: Your Path to Financial Peace and Freedom by Michelle Singletary
March 2014 Top 10 Black Christian Bestsellers List (Fiction)
1. Humbled by Patricia Haley (Urban Books)
2. Fortune & Fame by Victoria Christopher Murray & ReShonda Tate Billingsley (Touchstone)
3. You Can Do It! by Tony Dungy (Little Simon Inspirations) 
4. Casting The First Stone by Kimberla Lawson Roby (Kensington) 
5. A House Divided by Kimberla Lawson Roby (Grand Central Publishing) 
6. Scandalous by Victoria Christopher Murray (Liza Dawson Associates) 
7. A Family Affair by ReShonda Tate Billingsley (Gallery Books) 
8. The Other Side of Dare by Vanessa Davis Griggs (Dafina) 
9. The Other Side of Divine by Vanessa Davis Griggs (Dafina) 
10. Sister Betty Says I Do by Pat G'Orge-Walker (Kensington) 
March 2014 Top 10 Black Christian Independent Publishers Bestsellers List (Non-fiction)
1. Cheaters, Breakups, and a Love Worth Finding by Marcus D. King
2. Letters to Young Black Men by Daniel Whyte III (Torch Legacy Publications) 
3. The Best Sex of My Life by Lindsay Marsh (Trafford Publishing) 
4. From Performance To Praise by Joe Pace (Serenity Publishers) 
5. The New A-List: Abstinence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder by Dianna Hobbs (NyreePress Publishing) 
6. Black Yellowdogs: The Most Dangerous Citizen Is Not Armed, But Uninformed by Ben Kinchlow (WND Books) 
7. Dialogue with My Daughters by Jeffrey A. Johnson, Sr. (St. Paul Press) 
8. Letters to Young Black Women by Daniel Whyte III (Torch Legacy Publications) 
9. World War Me by Jamal Bryant (Empowerment Publishing House) 
10. Born in the Church but Not Born Again: Escaping the Religious Matrix by Lesley A. Francisco (St. Paul Press)
March 2014 Top 10 Black Christian Independent Publishers Bestsellers List (Fiction)
1. Joy Comes In The Morning by Vanessa Miller (Urban Books) 
2. The Sunday Only Christian by E. N. Joy (Urban Books) 
3. I Ain't Me No More, by E.N. Joy (Urban Books) 
4. My Sister, My Momma, My Wife by Shelia E. Lipsey (Bonita & Hodge) 
5. The Perfect Christian by E.N. Joy (Kensington) 
6. Stepping Down by Michelle Stimpson (CreateSpace) 
7. Forsaken by Vanessa Miller (Amazon Digital Services) 
8. Forgiven by Vanessa Miller (Urban Christian) 
9. Mama B - A Time to Dance by Michelle Stimpson (Createspace) 
10. Forgotten by Vanessa Miller (CreateSpace) 
March 2014 Top 10 Black Christian Amazon.com Kindle E-BOOK Bestsellers List (Non-Fiction)
1. America the Beautiful: Rediscovering What Made This Nation Great by Ben Carson (Zondervan) 
2. The People Factor: How Building Great Relationships and Ending Bad Ones Unlocks Your God-Given Purpose by Van Moody (Thomas Nelson) 
3. Gifted Hands by Ben Carson (Zondervan)  
4. Uncommon Marriage: Learning about Lasting Love and Overcoming Life's Obstacles Together by Tony Dungy, Lauren Dungy and Nathan Whitaker (Tyndale Momentum) 
5. Same Kind of Different as Me by Ron Hall and Denver Moore (Thomas Nelson) 
6. God is Able by Priscilla Shirer (B&H Publishing Group) 
7. Grace, Gold, and Glory My Leap of Faith by Gabrielle Douglas (Zondervan) 
8. Think Big by Ben Carson (Zondervan) 
9. Manhood Restored: How the Gospel Makes Men Whole by Eric Mason (B&H Books) 
10. Kingdom Woman by Tony Evans and Chrystal Evans Hurst (Tyndale House Publishers) 
March 2014 Top 10 Black Christian Amazon.com Kindle E-BOOK Bestsellers List (Fiction)
1. Tears Fall at Night by Vanessa Miller (BFP Publishing)
2. Fortune & Fame by Victoria Christopher Murray & ReShonda Tate Billingsley (Touchstone) 
3. The Preacher and The Prostitute by Brenda Barrett (Jamaica Treasures) 
4. Just To See Her by Brenda Barrett (Jamaica Treasures) 
5. The Replacement Wife by Tiffany L. Warren (Kensington Books)
6. A House Divided by Kimberla Lawson Roby (Grand Central Publishing)
7. Stepping Down by Michelle Stimpson (Amazon Digital Services, Inc.) 
8. Scandalous by Victoria Christopher Murray (Amazon Digital Services) 
9. A Baby for Christmas (Love at The Crossroads) by Pat Simmons (ADS) 
10. A Forgotten Love by Michelle Stimpson and Karen McCollum-Rodgers (ADS)
March 2014 Top 10 Black Christian BarnesandNoble.com Nook E-BOOK Bestsellers List (Non-Fiction)
1. Successful Women Think Differently: 9 Habits to Make You Happier, Healthier, and More Resilient by Valorie Burton (Harvest House) 
2. The People Factor: How Building Great Relationships and Ending Bad Ones Unlocks Your God-Given Purpose by Van Moody (Thomas Nelson) 
3. America the Beautiful by Ben Carson (Zondervan) 
4. Same Kind of Different as Me by Ron Hall and Denver Moore (Thomas Nelson) 
5. No Higher Honor by Condoleezza Rice (Crown Publishing Group) 
6. Gifted Hands by Ben Carson (Zondervan) 
7. Grace, Gold, and Glory My Leap of Faith, by Gabrielle Douglas (Zondervan) 
8. Think Big by Ben Carson (Zondervan) 
9. Uncommon Marriage: Learning about Lasting Love and Overcoming Life's Obstacles Together by Tony Dungy, Lauren Dungy and Nathan Whitaker (Tyndale Momentum) 
10. Prepared for a Purpose: The Inspiring True Story of How One Woman Saved an Atlanta School Under Siege by Antoinette Tuff (Bethany House Publishers)
March 2014 Top 10 Black Christian BarnesandNoble.com Nook E-BOOK Bestsellers List (Fiction)
1. Fortune & Fame by Victoria Christopher Murray & ReShonda Tate Billingsley (Touchstone)
2. Private Sins by Brenda Barrett (Jamaica Treasures) 
3. Merry Ex-Mas by Victoria Christopher Murray (Liza Dawson Associates) 
4. A House Divided by Kimberla Lawson Roby (Grand Central Publishing) 
5. The Perfect Marriage by Kimberla Lawson Roby (Grand Central Publishing) 
6. The Reverend's Wife by Kimberla Lawson Roby (Grand Central Publishing) 
7. The Other Side of Divine by Vanessa Davis Griggs (Kensington Books) 
8. One in a Million by Kimberla Lawson Roby (HarperCollins Publishers) 
9. Secret Obsession by Kimberla Lawson Roby (Grand Central Publishing) 
10. The Other Side of Dare by Vanessa Davis Griggs (Kensington Books) 
Click here to view the rest of the March 2014 BCNN1/BCBC National Bestsellers List.

You need to be a member of The Oracle Mag to add comments!

Join The Oracle Mag

Email me when people reply –