thanksgivingletters-cover.jpgEssence Magazine national bestselling author, Daniel Whyte III, along with his wife, Meriqua Whyte, have completed a holiday serial novel titled The Thanksgiving Letters. This book tells the story of two families who have been torn apart by lies, secrets, manipulation, and evil, and a series of letters that can tear them further apart or mend their broken relationships. InThe Thanksgiving Letters, the Whytes show the reality of family secrets and marital discord even around the holidays. Through the lives of these characters, readers will discover the importance of confession and repentance in this powerful tale of tragedy, forgiveness, truth, and hope.

luonline-ad-160x600.jpg

Alexander Fleming, a prominent lawyer, has a four-year adulterous relationship with Fiona McMillan that results in the birth of a son.
Barbara Fleming, Alexander's controlling wife, refuses to accept the fact that her children are growing up and does not want to cut the proverbial apron strings especially of her oldest son, Clemen. She maps out the course for his life down to the very girl he is to marry.
Their second son, Art, refusing to get caught in his mother's web, accepts a football scholarship, and stays away for four years. Will he return home to find things different than before?
Twin daughters, Cambia and Cassia, bear the brunt of their mother's disapproval and unloving ways. They stay home and try unsuccessfully to prove their worth until Cassia leaves home suddenly.
A series of letters may be the only thing that can break the lies, dishonesty, and animosity that has ruled this family as they come together for another Thanksgiving.
The Thanksgiving Letters is now available to read for free (click here). It will be available as a full novella on Amazon Kindle starting Friday, November 29th. Find out more about The Thanksgiving Letters here.

Daniel Whyte III, with Meriqua Whyte, have also recently completed three other serial novels which are available to read for free online for a limited time.

1. Charmaine (click here)
  2. The Unspoken Prayer Request (click here)
  3. ...And Family Drama Just Won't Stop II (click here)
The Whytes are writing three other ongoing serial novels, as follows:

1. The Prophet, the President and the Pastor (click here) which will wrap up by Saturday, Nov. 30, 2013.
  2. I Need Someone to Pray With Me (click here
  3. I'm Dreaming of a Black Christmas (click here
Previous novels published by the Whytes include:

1. ...And Family Drama Just Won't Stop I (click here)
  2. No Time for Evil (click here)
  3. Shaking the Gates of Hell (click here)
  4. A Miraculous Thanksgiving (click here)
Below is what some readers are saying about these serial novels.

The Thanksgiving Letters
I have read this story over and over; it's hard to believe there are people out there that act the way this woman does. And the sad thing is she is a "Christian".
- ruthannlapine556

Charmaine
Wonderful story!
- V.W.W.
Wow, what a ending! A very selfless woman.
- read1932
Great story.
- speaknow50
What you sow, you will also reap.
- speaknow50
Too many people think that a pastor's job is easy. The Martins must not of read that Scripture. Touch not my anointed, and do my prophets no harm.
- speaknow50
Will the pastor's wife make a move for her hubby now that she knows he's falling for another woman?
- read1932
Truly enjoyed the way the author integrated Scriptures into the story. I coud actually imagine the conversations vividly. Look forward to reading more.
- CaSaundra
Nothing like I expected! I adored the characters and story line! I give it 5 stars! A great short story.
- Roy
The plot of this novel is intriguing.
- Natasha

The Unspoken Prayer Request
Great story.
- speaknow50
So real life, so touching. Continue to be a blessing.
- Muriel
Love this Book.
- speaknow50
I Love this book. Keep writing.
- speaknow50
Thanks for such lovely pages. Words [are] worth reading always.
- nimohbk
I love this. It is inspiring. Thanks a lot and God bless.
- bnwulu

The Prophet, the President, and the Pastor
Very good. God will hold the church more responsible. Too much prosperity, and not enough sanctification.
- speaknow50
This looks to be an outstanding series. If you are not a Christian you will probably not enjoy this book or series. If you are a Christian it should get you thinking. Looking forward for more from this author and this series. A begging question whether you are a believer or not, what do you do with your convictions?
- Lincoln

...And Family Drama Just Won't Stop II
Impressive descriptions
- Joshua 
Love these episodes. They are really great. 
- Jean
Found it similiar to what life is today for some people. I would recommend it to be read a couple of times.
- Simply learning

About the Authors

Daniel Whyte III has spoken in meetings across the United States and in over twenty-five foreign countries. He is the author of 34 books. He is also the president of Gospel Light Society International, a worldwide evangelistic ministry that reaches thousands with the Gospel each week, as well as president of Torch Ministries International, a Christian literature ministry which publishes a monthly magazine called The Torch Leader.

He is heard by thousands each week on his radio broadcasts and podcasts, The Prayer Motivator Devotional, The Prayer Motivator Minute, as well as the Gospel Light Minute X, the Gospel Light Minute, the Sunday Evening Evangelistic Message, the Prophet Daniel's Report, the Second Coming Watch Update, and the Soul-Winning Motivator.

He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Theology from Bethany Divinity College, a Bachelor's degree in Religion from Texas Wesleyan University, a Master's degree in Religion and a Master of Divinity degree from Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary. He has been married to the former Meriqua Althea Dixon, of Christiana, Jamaica for over twenty-five years. God has blessed their union with seven children.

Meriqua Whyte is the wife of national bestselling author, Daniel Whyte III. They have been married for over twenty-five years. Mrs. Whyte is a stay-at-home mom who homeschools their seven children. She holds a Bachelors degree in Christian Education from Bethany Divinity College in Dothan, Alabama. She is the author and/or co-author of eight books.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You need to be a member of The Oracle Mag to add comments!

Join The Oracle Mag

Email me when people reply –