REGS-books-press-release.jpg
ATLANTA, GA, (November 4, 2013) - After reading To God be the Glory--From Brokenness to Wholeness you will never feel helpless or hopeless again.  Don't despair--there is hope!  
Having suffered through the loss of a parent at an extremely early age, molestation, a teenage pregnancy which led to dropping out of high school, a victim of domestic violence and other abusive relationships--physically, financially and emotionally, suffering two failed marriages, the loss of her first-born, almost complete financial ruin due to poor planning or lack of financial planning, being ostracized by people, isolated, talked about--the list goes on and on: Author Regina Mixon in her debut book, To God be the Glory--From Brokenness to Wholeness (ISBN:  978-0-9820699-0-5) first published in 2007, allows you to travel through her experiences and realize that no matter where you find yourself in life, you can come out victorious and live life better than ever before.  There is purpose in your pain. 
"Luke 22:31-32 reads: "Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to sift you as wheat. But I have prayed for you Simon that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers" (NIV). This book is a classic example of that passage of scripture. This woman of God allows us to peek into her personal life and share the struggles that many are facing but are ashamed to admit.  God has turned her misery into her ministry and revealed the purpose in her pain.  So I encourage you now to prepare your hearts to be blessed and get ready to walk in the newness of life." 
-- Pastor W. Terrell Snead, II, Los Angeles CA
Click here to view video presentation for To God be the Glory--From Brokenness to Wholeness.

OTHER BOOKS FROM REGS BOOKS
Pursuing Your Purpose with Passion
by Regina Mixon
Have you identified your purpose in life yet find it hard to pursue?  This book, although short and sweet, provides you with eight practical steps you can use to pursue like never before and begin to S.O.A.R.
ISBN: 978-0-9820699-1-2
Glory Wind Beneath My Wings
by Regina Mixon
Random acts of kindness seldom go unnoticed.  Behind every successful person are many behind the scenes working selflessly to help make dreams happen.  This book profiles some great men and women who have been the wind beneath the wings of this author...unsung heroes.
ISBN: 978-0-9820699-2-9
Jack Frost and the Carol for Kids and the Young at Heart
by Mark Brine
Author Mark Brine has done it again! This children's (and the young at heart) adaptation of his original work, "THE CAROL and The True Folk Legend of Jack Frost", has a deep biblical message, and is the missing link of history that at last unites the Santa Claus part of Christmas with the Bethlehem part. 
ISBN: 978-0-9820699-6-7
Books can be purchased at www.amazon.com or other online bookstores.
Regs Books
SOURCE: Vision Christian Newswire

You need to be a member of The Oracle Mag to add comments!

Join The Oracle Mag

Email me when people reply –