According to Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan:
- America is a part of a "Synagogue of Satan"
- Obama is the spokesperson for this "Synagogue of Satan" and does its bidding
- Obama was "really not in favor of the attack on Gaddafi"
- Colin Powell was "a black man in front of a policy to kill black people"
- Obama & Powell want a "pat on the back" from their "former slave-masters and their children"
- There are "bombs coming" America's way that are self-inflicted, given the country's foreign policy
- Serving in America's military is "fighting for the enemy"
- America's wars are "engineered by Zionists who love Israel more than America"
- Speech was given at the United Center in Chicago on February 23, 2012
- Part of ongoing Blaze/ GBTV Investigation into Farrakhan's rhetoric & influence
Anti-Semitism, anti-Americanism, anti-military.
These are just a handful of themes that can be found in Minister Louis Farrakhan's recent address to a packed United Center in Chicago, where thousands of followers of the Nation of Islam were gathered to attend the Saviours' Day Convention, which marked the 82nd year of the Nation of Islam's existence.
The Nation of Islam leader began his remarks by asserting that Obama was at war with Iran and with himself. And he also resurrected an oft-used phrase to blast the United States: the "synagogue of Satan." It's a term he's used before -- in fact, he recently said Glenn Beck was a "minion" of it. According to his website, the phrase "is a gathering of persons of like mind and spirit who are in opposition to the will of God." In the past, he's also used it to refer to Israel.
Source: The Blaze | Benny Johnson