The immune system of our body defends against viruses that cause viral fever, colds, and the flu, and works as a protective shield against chronic diseases. But, as we get older, our immune system ages too and slows down. Hence, to stop the aging of our immunity, we need to keep our body healthy so that it is always ready to fight off any illnesses. While strengthening the immune system is easier said than done, several dietary and lifestyle changes may improve the functionality of our body’s natural defenses and help it to fight harmful disease-causing organisms.
Here are some simple tips to keep your immune system naturally strong:
- Eat plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.
- Get at least 30 minutes of exercise most days of the week.
- Get enough sleep.
- Keep up with your vaccinations.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Keep stress under control
- Don't drink too much alcohol.
- Get the nutrients you need.
- Don't smoke.
- Eat more fermented foods or take a probiotic supplement.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Limit processed food and added sugars.
- Engage in meditation or breathing exercises.
Follow these simple tips, plus continue regular health checkups, and your immune system will be strong even at the age of 65.
INTRODUCING MY NEW STREETWEAR BRAND, Y.A.H. APPAREL
CHECK ME OUT AT yahapparel.net/