Daily Devotional: Show Him Off!!

dscn32481.jpg?profile=RESIZE_710x


"Here's another way to put it: You're here to be light, bringing out the God-colors in the world. God is not a secret to be kept. We're going public with this, as public as a city on a hill. If I make you light-bearers, you don't think I'm going to hide you under a bucket, do you? I'm putting you on a light stand. Now that I've put you there on a hilltop, on a light stand—shine! Keep open house; be generous with your lives. By opening up to others, you'll prompt people to open up with God, this generous Father in heaven. -Matthew 5 14:16



  Are you aware that when it comes to communication our words only account for 15% of our language, the remaining 85% is comprised of what we do...our actions?  I'll bet you have even heard the old cliche "actions speak louder than words!"  Jesus instructed us to live our lives in such a way that it actually causes people to take notice and then give God the Glory.  Most times we think our role as a witness is merely to mouth the words or verbally speak the truth...but the truth is a life dedicated to living out or demonstrating the Gospel will have a far greater impact than any sermon ever will.  Today's challenge...be a living epistle for everyone to read.  Force them to read the Bible by being a living breathing walking example of the scripture...it's time for us to be the salt and the light that Jesus has called us to be.  Ya Heard!

Source: Hip Hop Devotions
7936074053?profile=original
Votes: 0
E-mail me when people leave their comments –

Prince Malachi is the founder of The Oracle

You need to be a member of The Oracle Mag to add comments!

Join The Oracle Mag