Total Time: Prep: 5 min. Cook: 3 hours
Makes: 6 servings
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen Italian vegetables, thawed
- 3 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cubed Velveeta
- 1-1/2 cups frozen cut kale, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place all ingredients in a 3- or 4-qt. slow cooker. Cook, covered, on low 3-4 hours or until cheese is melted. Stir before serving.
PRESSURE COOKER: Increase broth to 1 cup; place in a 6-qt. electric pressure cooker. Add Italian vegetables, broccoli, kale, butter, salt and pepper. Lock lid; close pressure-release valve. Adjust to pressure-cook on high for 3 minutes. Quick-release pressure. Drain vegetables and return to pressure cooker. Select saute setting; adjust for low heat. Add cheese; cook and stir until melted, 1-2 minutes.
SOURCE: Taste of Home
INTRODUCING MY NEW STREETWEAR BRAND, Y.A.H. APPAREL
CHECK ME OUT AT yahapparel.net/