4 boneless chicken breasts
½ teaspoon pepper
salt to taste
1 cup cooked white rice
¼ cup diced tomato
¼ cup grated Mozzarella cheese
1 Tablespoon basil
1. Cut the chicken breasts in half. Pound each one with a mallet until ¼ inch thick.
2. Season the chicken with the pepper and salt.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine the white rice, tomatoes, Mozzarella cheese, and basil. Toss all of the ingredients until well blended.
4. Spoon an even amount of the rice mixture on top of each chicken breast. Fold and secure with string and toothpicks.
5. In a skillet heat enough oil to coat the bottom of the pan. Brown the chicken on both sides for 1 minute or until golden.
6. Remove from the skillet and place in the bottom of a baking dish. Bake at 350º F for 10-15 minutes.
SOURCE: Moms Who Think