This lasagna could win over any meat lover.
- Preheat oven to 350º. Bring a large pot of salted boiling water to a boil and cook lasagna noodles until al dente. Drain.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and garlic and season with salt, pepper, and oregano. Stir in thawed and drained frozen spinach until completely combined.
- In a large bowl, stir together ricotta, egg, and Parmesan and season with cinnamon, salt, and pepper.
- In a large baking dish, layer 5 lasagna noodles so they’re slightly overlapping. Spoon over a thin layer of marinara and top with a layer of spinach mixture and ricotta mixture. Sprinkle with a layer of mozzarella. Repeat, ending with mozzarella.
- Cover with foil and bake 45 minutes, then remove foil and continue baking 15 minutes more.
- Let cool 10 minutes, then garnish with parsley, slice, and serve.