Most of us start the New Year feeling unstoppable, fearless, and ready to take on the world. Then, suddenly, something happens. Your positive attitude becomes a thing of the past, and you fall victim to insecurity, lack of confidence, and self-destructing behaviors – which ultimately stops you from becoming your best self.
Well, sometimes you have to be your own cheerleader. Self-affirmations can help you boost your confidence and take the necessary steps to turn your ideas into reality.
1. I embrace success. The words “I can’t are not in my vocabulary. I refuse to believe my own excuses. I am unstoppable!
2. I am calm in the face of conflict. I brush annoyances off quickly and easily. I agree to disagree. I am bigger than that!
3. I choose to radiate love, joy, and gratitude today. I know life is too short to dwell on negativity. I walk in the light!
4. I release my need to impress others. I know that I have nothing to prove. I choose to accept myself just the way I am!
5. I am free to create my OWN reality. I have choices in all situations. Nothing stands between me and my highest good.
6. I release my attachment to everything that no longer serves me. I refuse to let anything or anyone hold me back!
7. I release my need to compare myself to others. I judge myself by my own standards of success. I am ENOUGH just as I am.