Lots of dads love to grill. They're usually the ones in charge of the cooking, but this time let him sit back and relax while you prepare drool worthy dishes on the grill. Dads love their meat, so cook him some of some amazing barbecue that are perfect for Father's Day - show your love for him even just through these BBQ recipes that all dads will love!
Tropical Salmon BBQ
What you need:
- 1/2 kilogram fresh salmon fillets, sliced into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 zucchini, sliced in 1/8-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped dill
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
Delicious Grilled Beer Chicken
What you need:
- 1 roaster chicken
- 1 can light beer
- 1 1/4 cup chilli sauce
- 3/4 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon chilli powder
- 1/2 tablespoon liquid smoke
Show your love and appreciation to all the dads in your life like father, your grandfather, your husband, a friends and other special dads - cook them something the will never forget - try these Father's Day barbecue recipes. Keep in mind that it's the thought that always counts!
Adrian T. Cheng is a food blogger and a BBQ expert. Through years of grill experience, reviewing various grilling accessories and trying delicious and unique recipes, he is sharing his knowledge with everyone through his blog. For more grilling secrets, tips, recipes and more, head over to Adrian's website where he has other interesting grill-related products and posts.