Barbecued Turkey Chili Recipe photo by Taste of Home
Total Time: Prep: 5 min. Cook: 4 hours
Makes: 6 servings
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) hot chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) turkey chili with beans
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine all of the ingredients. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or until heated through and flavors are blended.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE.
SOURCE: Taste of Home